Cincinnati Dog Pages was created in the summer of 2009 as a place for the dog community in Cincinnati to find help for whatever they need to enrich the lives of their dogs. It was founded and designed by Kathy McRoberts.
The mission and values of Cincinnati Dog Pages...
- Improve the lives of dogs by providing resources and education for their owners or caregivers
- Connect dog-related service providers in the Cincinnati area with people who need them
- Support the work of local shelters and rescue organizations and promote pet adoptions
- Promote natural and holistic dog care and products
- Maintain a positive and helpful website
We believe that every dog should have the opportunity to lead a happy and healthy life in a lifelong, loving home, and we hope that this website will help their owners to provide that. We serve all of greater Cincinnati and surrounding areas, and provide a great resource for those moving into the area as well.
Below is a map of the area we serve.